This training is open to anyone sincerely interested in healing work. It is a valuable addition for Yoga teachers, massage therapists and any healing arts practitioners. We practice comfortably clothed on mats on the floor. No prior Yoga or massage experience is required. Space is limited for this training.
The practitioner training and certificate program is a transformational experience that will nourish your body, mind and spirit. In this course you will learn this powerful healing art and gain a deeper understanding of the body, mind and healing process on all levels. In addition, this training will give you the skill and immediate tools to work with people after the training and tips to set up a successful healing practice. Saul’s teaching integrates Thai Yoga Massage with the root teachings of Yoga and Ayurveda, along with anatomy, therapeutics, Yoga therapy, holistic healing and spiritual practice. A complete, deep and transformational experience. He has shared this healing art with more than a thousand people.
This immersion training is an empowering and life affirming experience that will help move you to the next level in your healing practice and life journey. Each day we begin with a healing Yoga and meditation practice.
We are holding our programs this year at a beautiful private retreat center in Manitou Springs, Colorado called Sunwater Spa. The class size is limited to allow for deep learning and intimate connection.
– 50 + hours of instruction & practice with Saul’s senior teachers Phoebe Diftler and Kat Tudor.
– How to structure and give a full body Thai Yoga Therapy session(including 3 traditional positions; front, back and sitting).
– Theory and massage of energy lines & marma points (meridians/ Nadis).
– Restorative Yoga poses to facilitate deep relaxation.
– Applied Hatha Yoga stretching and breathing exercises.
– Principles of energy healing (pranic healing).
– Therapeutic treatments for common ailments (back pain, headache, fatigue, etc).
– Introduction to Ayurveda
– How to read bodies, locate the chakras and major energy points.
– How to work in a meditative state of mind, helping your partner to experience asdeeply relaxed altered state.
– History and theoretical foundations of Thai massage and Yoga.
– How to use Thai Yoga Therapy to treat individual differences, different body typesand health needs.
– Holistic Healing / Dynamic laws of Healing
– Meditation for Healing, Peace & Self-Knowledge
– Daily healing Yoga practice to harmonize, heal and strengthen your ownbody, mind and spirit.
– Healing Chants & Mantras
After having completed the Practitioner Training and Certification program, if a student wishes to further their studies on their own, they can complete the Home Study program.
This is a certification program that entails an additional 120+ hours of work, which includes completing 60 full 2 hour sessions, taking an anatomy program, and writing an essay. Requirements are discussed in more detail during the Practitioner training program.
To register for one of the Thai Massage training programs, please contact us
with the information requested below please contact SunMountain Shala directly info@SunMountainShala.com or 719-205-8516.