Pre-requisite: 9-day Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner Training Program with Ritam Healing Arts (or an equivalent).
Thai Yoga Massage Healer’s Immersion
Dates to be determined
with senior students of Saul David Raye including Phoebe Diftler and Kat Tudor
Whether you are practicing regularly or need a jump-start … come join us! All healing practitioners need to keep their own vital and healing energies nourished and recharged so they do not get depleted and burned out. This retreat will not only give you more advanced knowledge and techniques, it will also take you to the next level as a healing practitioner and give you the tools to stay connected to the Universal healing energy. Do not miss this rare opportunity to deepen your practice!
– Intermediate exercises & techniques
– Powerful new techniques using the feet – this will transform your practice!
– Yogic & Ayurvedic theory to deepen the work
– Marma Self-Massage for health, energy and longevity
– Major Marma points for therapy & deeper healing
– Healing Chants & Mantras
– Daily healing Yoga Classes & Meditation
– Deepening or developing a personal meditation and mantra practice
– The importance of ritual for self-healing and connection to life
– Meditation for deeper energy, centering and healing
– Daily chanting, dancing and laughing to stay in a high energy state
– Deep Yogic Relaxation –to balance & release deep tensions & reset
– Delicious Ayurvedic Gourmet Vegetarian food