Join us for 9 days of inner transformation, inspired learning, growth and community at the new Mandala Center in Santa Monica, California. These modules are a deep dive into holistic, heart and soul-centered yoga & meditation as we deepen in Sadhana (practice) and sangha community.
Agni or Fire is the middle element, the element of transformation. When the fire is is strong and in harmony we experience a radiance, a clarity, good health ( digestion) and passion in the direction of our soul’s growth. In this module we will explore sacred fire on all levels of being to light the lamp within the body, mind, heart and soul. We will explore all the elements through Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda and the sacred fire of devotion as a path to transformation and integration, while refining the foundational practices for practicing and teaching yoga.
This module of the Atma Yoga SOUL Immersion & Holistic Yoga 200 hour teacher training is open to all teachers and dedicated students who wish to deepen their practice and experience of holistic heart centered yoga. This module is an integration module and can be both part of the 200 + 300 hour programs.
This training is open to all levels of students. One year minimum of yoga practice is recommended.
There are 25 spaces are available for this program.
Tuition for the training is:
– $1,108.00 (Paid in Full)
– $1350.00 (Payment plan)
$500 Deposit – ( Deposit is transferable / non- refundable)
Price includes manual, all classes, training sessions and unlimited yoga (during the training).
Please email Natalie@mandalacenter.us for more information and for an application to register, or speak directly to Saul at Mandala. Once approved, we will send you details and schedule for the training.
The training will be held at Mandala as well as at a private location near the studio. We will also have visits to the beach and the mountains nearby. Training will begin at 10:45 am on Sunday, August 27th and conclude in the late afternoon on Monday, Sept 4th with a group celebration.
• Science of the Soul – Yoga holistic model for healing, peace and conscious evolution
• Dynamic Healing Yoga – Asana, Kriya, Pranayama, Mudra, Bhanda
• Yogic breathing, essential postures & meditation for health & longevity
• Asana – action, alignment & energy
• Power of Touch – healing hands on adjustments
• The Wisdom of Life – an introduction to Ayurveda
• Anatomy, Physiology and Spinal Health – level 1
• Nada and Bhakti Yoga – healing chants & mantras
• Sankalpa – the power of intention
• Sangha – support & importance of community
• Dharma – the root of yoga
• Understanding & Healing Common Injuries & Misalignments
• Sacred Wisdom – the philosophy of Yoga, Tantra, Bhakti and Universal Love
• River of Yoga – understanding the history, flow and evolution of Yoga
• Props – how to effectively use props in a class
• Yoga’s Holistic Process for Healing, Peace and Spiritual Awakening
• Holistic Anatomy – Physical, Energetic, Emotional and Spiritual
• Beginning Yoga poses to awaken stability and breath
• Intermediate / Advanced Asanas & Pranayamas to stoke the fire
• Meditation – awakening the Spirit
• Holistic Sequencing – form, movement, energetics and intention
• Effective teaching skills and Universal Ethics
• Practice Teaching and Sharing Yoga
• The Art of teaching Yoga and Guiding Students from the Heart
• Cultivating Prana, Tejas and Ojas – secrets of a radiant body, mind and soul
• Daily Healing Rituals through Yoga, Ayurveda & Tantra
• Spiritual Fire and Food – yogic diet and nutrition
• Agni Yoga and Ayurveda – tending the Inner Fire
• Bhakti Yoga – devotional (Fire) yoga
• Healing Mantras, Chants and Prayers to awaken inner light
• Connecting to Source – Authentic Practice & Teaching