Atma in Sanskrit means the inner Self or Soul. It is the essence of who we truly are and the source of our energy, light and power. Yoga in Sanskrit means union, it is the natural state and condition of our being – body, mind, and Spirit are One. Atma Yoga is a style of yoga developed by Saul David Raye with the blessings of his teachers. It is a holistic and heart-centered approach to Yoga and the path of spiritual awakening that recognizes each of us as sacred channels of living, breathing Cosmic Energy. Atma Yoga draws on the teachings of Yoga, Bhakti, Tantra, Ayurveda and all forms of Universal light, love and wisdom.
It is an evolutionary approach to practice that honors each being’s unique Self, creativity and Spirit. A practice not based on performance, competition or achieving, but on accepting, experiencing and connecting with the Universal Spirit, which flows through all things. An Atma Yoga session takes an intuitive and exploratory approach to our being, weaving together heart wisdom teachings, dynamic asana, breathwork, meditation, chanting, music, intuitive movement and many other techniques to experience the infinite Source within.
All levels are welcome and students are invited to honor their own personal evolution and go at their own pace. You are invited to participate in group energy that creates the space which allows for us all to go deeper into healing and transformation.
Training Information and Updates:
Deepening Practice Together
2020 Teacher Training Programs
For those of you called to dive more deeply into practice and teaching with me and wish to take a teacher training program, I am offering official certification programs through the end of next year.
The programs will be held at the Beautiful Vedanta Retreat in the Sequoias, which is nestled on about 240 acres. Please email for more info and to reserve a place.
Registration is now open for 2020.
• If you want to complete 200 or 300 hour certification and have not taken a training with me before then you must attend the February 2020 module.
• If you want to receive either 200 or 300 programs, I am only offering those through 2020.
• If you already have certification or are not interested in it and just want to deepen your practice, you may attend any module, space available.
• We limit the amount of students to about 20 people in order to allow more relaxed, intimate and personal connection in the training programs.
February 12- 20 * – Prana Soma Soul
May 13- 21 – Earth & Sky
Sept 16-24 ~ Integration: Sun, Moon and Fire
Deposit to hold your space is $350.
It is transferable to another module or program.
* If you would like to complete 200 or 300 hour programs for certification and you have ot already taken a Training with Saul, you must take February 2020 programs.